Simone Pérèle and BGM Models present the ‘Curvy Couture’ Model Search.
This competition is for the girl who dreams of modelling for international designers, walking the runways and shooting editorial covers, and happens to be a size 12C or above. In todays’ fashion world, many designers prefer to use models who more closely reflect the average size of their customer, but we currently have a limited pool of high-fashion, size 12+ models who can fit the new client briefs.
Iconic French lingerie house, Simone Pérèle, has partnered with BGM Models to fix this problem by finding un-signed talent in the size 12C-16DD bracket who embody the spirit of the Simone Pérèle woman; Femininity, Elegance, Confidence, and a Savoir Faire for fashion. Girls who also have the potential for world-wide modelling success.
This competition is your chance to be seen by high-profile clients and Australia’s leading Authentic Modelling agency – BGM Models.
The winner will receive a contract with BGM Models for 12 months and have the opportunity to model for Simone Pérèle in all parade and editorial work for 2013 – including modelling Simone Pérèle lingerie in David Jones’ iconic brand books.
The prize also includes a photo-shoot and provision of comp cards valued at $1500.
Am I eligible?
- You must be a size 12C-16DD
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be comfortable modelling in lingerie
- You must be a resident of Australia
- You must not be signed with any other agency.
What’s the Process?
- First round of castings open the 11th of October 2012, and will be held online – the entry form is below.
- Online applications close 5pm, 28th October 2012.
- Second round of castings will be a face-to-face event, held on the 31st of October on the 7th floor of David Jones Elizabeth Street – Sydney.
- Finalists from the David Jones event will be selected for a photo-shoot wearing Simone Pérèle’s latest ranges from their Spring/Summer collection.
- This photo shoot will take place in Sydney (Pyrmont) on the 2nd of November 2012 (The finalists must be able to make their own way to Sydney for this).
- Images from the shoot will be uploaded onto our website for voting and a winner will be chosen by both promoters.
- The winner will be announced on the 16th of November, 2012.